![]() |
| My grandma or 'ma' as I called her. Mrs Verna Kilsby. As a young woman on the right. |
![]() |
| The bottom left hand picture is a family photograph - my mum is sat on the front row second from left. |
I'm Genevieve Willis and these are my family and friends. I recently uncovered a whole host of interesting (to me) family photos and other such items. I thought I would set up this blog - to help keep the spirit alive and to enable other members of my family / friends living abroad to also have access to them. If anyone else likes what they see - please feel free to let me know. Please do not use any of the photographs without permission - these are family items. Thank you.
![]() |
| My grandma or 'ma' as I called her. Mrs Verna Kilsby. As a young woman on the right. |
![]() |
| The bottom left hand picture is a family photograph - my mum is sat on the front row second from left. |
No comments:
Post a Comment