Sunday, 16 January 2011

Holidays and good times.

This album is a mix of 70's and 80's. I was born on the 6th March 1980... I'm in quite a few of the pics, but you can tell some are from earlier as well. I really love this album!

It's me! A young Genevieve. With ma (top right)

My grandparents loved their caravan and would take it to France, Italy and Spain. My parents would normally drive down to meet them in their MG.

Bottom Left - Here I am again with mum, I think we are in Canada.

Mum, Bunda (what I called my grandad) and Ma

Happy Genevieve

Holiday Genevieve



How great does my mum look here. 

My uncle John in the centre looking like a moody teenager on holiday. Oh, and how great are my dad's swimming trunks!

Top pic, Mum and Dad with their trusty MG. Middle, Ma and Bunda relaxing - Bunda always had a pipe. And there he is in the bottom pic too.

Love the middle pic of mum, dad and Ma.


Love all of these! Why don't families pose like this together anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment