Here she is in a film we found on Youtube. She is Number 11 - 3rd from the left as it starts...
![]() |
| With Hugh Hefner - mum, 2nd from left |
![]() |
| At work... |
![]() |
| Mum, 3rd from left |
![]() |
| In the local paper |
I'm Genevieve Willis and these are my family and friends. I recently uncovered a whole host of interesting (to me) family photos and other such items. I thought I would set up this blog - to help keep the spirit alive and to enable other members of my family / friends living abroad to also have access to them. If anyone else likes what they see - please feel free to let me know. Please do not use any of the photographs without permission - these are family items. Thank you.
![]() |
| With Hugh Hefner - mum, 2nd from left |
![]() |
| At work... |
![]() |
| Mum, 3rd from left |
![]() |
| In the local paper |
Genny: I'm delighted to see this collection - I think Mike converted some of the 10 million slides we had that were never shown except after Christmas dinner. Love, Nick
ReplyDelete