A brief history of Willis

I'm Genevieve Willis and these are my family and friends. I recently uncovered a whole host of interesting (to me) family photos and other such items. I thought I would set up this blog - to help keep the spirit alive and to enable other members of my family / friends living abroad to also have access to them. If anyone else likes what they see - please feel free to let me know. Please do not use any of the photographs without permission - these are family items. Thank you.

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Local Roll of Honour - The Rushden Echo & Argus, December 1939

15th December 1939 Kilsby.

http://www.rushdenheritage.co.uk/war/firstenlistments1939.html
Posted by Genevieve at 08:06
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (7)
    • ▼  December (7)
      • The 60's...
      • Nairobi / Malaysia - The Willis-Bottoms years...
      • Sidney Fox
      • Local Roll of Honour - The Rushden Echo & Argus, D...
      • Personal keepsakes...
      • What my granddad saved...
      • WW2 Squadron Leader Albert Edward Kilsby - my gran...

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

Genevieve Willis 2010. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.